Dentistry at Bayview Glen has proudly been serving the Richmond Hill, Thornhill and Markham communities for many years. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and passionate associate dentist to join our clinic on a full-time or part-time basis.
As an associate dentist, you will provide a full range of high quality dental services to ensure that our patients have a positive and rewarding experience. The ideal candidate is someone who is committed to building strong patient relationships and delivering outstanding, consistent treatment as a part of a collaborative team.
– Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from a University that is recognized by provincial college / association
– Registration with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
– 1 to 3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is a must
– The ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients with various needs
– Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
How to Apply
Please contact us at our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
– Availability for an interview within the next two weeks
– Work shift availability throughout the week (Ex. Monday to Friday, 9 to 5 am)