Full Time (2-3 Days)
Our practice, conveniently located in the Oshawa Centre, is one of the largest dental practices serving Oshawa and Durham Region. Our office is fast paced, but we value work/life balance and are a fun and friendly, patient-focused environment. We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to be a part of our growing team.
This is a great, lucrative opportunity for a dentist who wishes to develop a long-term relationship and partnership.
Who we are looking for/Our values:
• A general dentist looking to practice a full range of skills in a busy and supportive environment.
• Our team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
• We believe in putting compassion and patient care at the forefront of our actions
• We strive for a collaborative environment where honest, direct and respectful feedback is shared among key employees/owners and new ideas are encouraged and shared
• Minimum 3 years experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Active RCDSO license
• Problem solving skills and critical thinking
• A high standard of professionalism, ethics and integrity
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume, in confidence to: