The team at Mindemoya Dental Centre is searching for an enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a full-time basis. The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile.
The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team.
What we are offering:
• Permanent full-time employment!
• Growing patient base which means high earning potential
• Well-established dental practice
• Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
• Open to new grads!
• No evenings and no weekends!
• Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
• The 123Dentist family or Mindemoya Dental family, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practice is a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of.
What we are looking for:
• Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association or NDEB equivalency
• Registered with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
• 1-3 years of experience practicing dentistry in Canada is highly preferred but not required
• New grads welcome!
• Motivated to learn and practice dentistry
• Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
• Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2208AD-ON-107
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply with a resume to email@example.com, quoting the job ID: 2208AD-ON-107