Our Dental Clinic in Ottawa, Ontario is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist to join our team on a part-time basis!
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
What we are offering:
- High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
- Part-time position
- Permanent employment
- Most advanced dental instruments (itero)
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner
- Mentorship and training for new graduates
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- 30 hours per week
- Flexible days
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
- 2 year of experience practicing dentistry is required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please email your resume with JOB ID: 2764AD-5-BDA to email@example.com