The team at Brightview Dental in Strathroy, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a part-time basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.brightviewdental.ca/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
- Part-time position
- Permanent employment
- Free Parking
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- Saturdays and Sundays
What we are looking for
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Ontario
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 3517AD-ON-330
How to Apply
Please send a resume to email@example.com, quoting the job ID: 3517AD-ON-330