We offer signing/retention bonus and relocation bonus for the right candidate!
The team at Cornwall Dental in Regina, SK is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a full-time basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.reginadentalgroup.com/
What we are offering:
• Signing bonus and relocation bonus!
• Full-time position
• Permanent employment
• Free Parking
• Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
• Mentorship and training for new graduates
• Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
• Monday to Friday
• Flexible days
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
• Registered or in processing of registering with the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan
• Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Saskatchewan
• We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
• New graduates welcome!
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
How to Apply
Please apply your resume to email@example.com, quoting the job ID: 3511AD-SK-317