The team at Northern Dental in Sault St. Marie is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a full-time basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.northerndentalcare.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Growing/Solid patient base
- Full-time position
- Permanent employment
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Mentorship and training for new graduates!
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- 40+ hours per week
- Days of the week Monday – Friday Saturdays, flexible schedule
- Flexible days!
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Ontario
- We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome!
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 3661AD-ON-342
How to Apply
Please apply your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job id: 3661AD-ON-342