The team at a successful 123Dentist clinic in Barrie, Ontario is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a part-time basis leading to full-time for the right candidate.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and co-workers, and work independently as needed.
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
– High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
– Part-time position to start
– Permanent employment
– Free Parking
– Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
– Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
– Our office is currently open 5 days per week
– NO weekends!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
– Registered or in processing of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
– Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Ontario
– We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
– New graduates welcome
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please email your resume with JOB ID: 2939AD-5-AIB to firstname.lastname@example.org