The team at Altima Kingston Dental Centre, located in Kingston, ON is searching for an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a Part-time basis permanent basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.altimadental.com/locations/kingston-dentist/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Relocation Bonus!
- Part-Time permanent employment with the potential for Full-time in the near future
- Solid patient base – you will be booked and busy
- Paid Parking
- Well-established and modern dental practice
- Opportunity to do Invisalign and place implants
- CE allowances
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- Clinical Support with Receptionists, Certified Assistants, Hygienists and Treatment Coordinators
3 days a week to start with 2 Saturdays per month
Flexible Hours vary from 9AM – 8PM
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
- Minimum 1 year of experience is required
- Experience with Invisalign, Complicated extractions would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 3730AD-ON-302
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID: 3730AD-ON-302 to firstname.lastname@example.org.