The team at Apples Central Dental in Ottawa, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a full-time basis!
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Apples Dental Clinics has been servicing communities for than 25 years. Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://applesdental.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Solid patient base which means high earning potential
- Full-time position
- Permanent employment
- Advanced dental instruments (iTero Scanners, Digital Imaging Devices Integration)
- Free Parking
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- 35-40 hours per week
- 5 – 6 Days of the week
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
How to Apply
Interested candidates please email your resume with JOB ID: 2907AD-ON-127 to firstname.lastname@example.org