The team at Kitchener Dental in Kitchener, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a full-time basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is skilled in helping patients feel at ease and comfortable, can clearly communicate with both patients and coworkers, and work independently as needed.
Kitchener Dental has been at this location for over 20 years and we always welcome new patients. We are a family-oriented practice with many loyal patients.
Our location is wheelchair accessible and close to the highway, with free parking.
We have a friendly loyal team with most being here 5+ years. Our patients are treated like family and friends here, and we offer fair treatment plans and pricing.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.kitchenerdental.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
• High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
• Full-time or Part-time position
• Permanent employment
• Free Parking
• Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
• Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
• 24- 37 hours per week
• Monday- Friday
• Flexible days with some evenings
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
• Registered or in processing of registering with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
• Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Ontario
• We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
• New graduates welcome
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 4267AD-ON-122
How to Apply
Please apply your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID: 4267AD-ON-122