Our progressive, family-focused practice in the small town of Simcoe is looking for a part-time Associate Dentist with a passion for patient care to cover a maternity leave and complement our team of professionals.
We are a growing practice with the need for a permanent associate dentist should it be a good fit.
Our educated team has a primary focus on patient-centred care and offering excellence in all aspects of dentistry to support your success. Our office believes in:
– New Patient Experience with the Treatment Coordinator to understand the needs and wants of the patient.
– Comprehensive Soft Tissue Management to support the success of restorative procedures.
– A Treatment Coordinator to support continued discussions for all patient needs.
– Excellence in communication.
We expect the full-time maternity leave to begin in roughly mid-August, and last roughly 7 months, however we have the need for a part-time associate immediately. There is great opportunity for further growth into a permanent full-time position following the maternity leave.
Benefits: Dental care & On-site gym.
A valid license to practice dentistry in Ontario through the RCDSO, or in the final stages of acquiring said license.
The ability to commute or relocate to Simcoe, Ontario.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Patient Care, including comprehensive, specific and recall examinations, reviewing medical history, diagnosing oral conditions, treatment planning, and carrying out your planned treatment.
– Excellent communication with a focus on preventative care, oral health, and overall health.
– Accurate and thorough charting and documentation.
– Proficiency in basic dental procedures such as direct restorations, indirect restorations (crowns & bridges), implant restorations, simple extractions, simple endodontic treatment, etc.
– If you have proficiency or an interest in other aspects of dentistry (ie: orthodontics, more complex endodontic cases, etc) then that is a bonus!
How to Apply
Get to know us more at greenfielddentistry.ca
Please send your resume to Dr. Rachelle Blue at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the opportunity to join in this dynamic environment.