Our team at myDentalcare in Lindsay, ON are looking for a hard-working Associate Dentist on a part-time basis!
We provide dental services for all ages, whether cosmetic or restorative services. We have the training, experience and equipment to help our team offer ‘best in class’ care to their patients!
Our clinic is located in the Whitney Town Centre and is easily accessible. We are just 1 hour outside of the GTA.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.luvmydentalcare.com/
What we are offering:
– Great patient flow, you will be booked from your first day
– Well-established dental practice
– Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
– Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
– The myDentalcare family, we are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practices are a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of
– Monday (11-7)
– Thursday (11-7)
– Friday (9-5)
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
– Registered or in process of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
– We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
– 1 year of experience is preferred, however, new graduates welcome
How to Apply
Interested candidates please email your resume with JOB ID: 2211AD-ON-247 to email@example.com