LOOKING FOR A CLINIC WITH HIGH PRODUCTION? RELOCATE TO NORTHERN ONTARIO!
We are just a 1 hr 20 minute flight to Toronto!
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.northerndentalcare.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
What We Are Offering:
- HIGH EARNING POTENTIAL!
- Solid patient base
- Full-time Permanent position
- itero scanner and offering GA
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Mentorship and training for new graduates!
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- 40+ hours per week
- Days of the week Monday – Friday Saturdays, flexible schedule
- Flexible days!
What We Are Looking For:
- DDS/DMD Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome!
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job ID: 4690AD-ON-342
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID: 4690AD-ON-342