We are seeking an Associate Dentist to join our practice as an independent contractor in Kingston, Ontario. The ideal candidate will possess a strong passion for patient care and community oral health. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside other dental professionals and access various learning and development opportunities. This is an opportunity to fully utilize your dental skills and experience a steady, high-volume patient schedule. Experienced dentists as well as recent graduates are welcome to apply. This is an opportunity for extremely high earnings and the ability to practice the full scope of general dentistry.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional Growth: We provide the support, tools, and encouragement needed to advance in your career and access to industry-leading continuing education.
- Competitive Compensation: Our service fee packages are reviewed annually to ensure alignment with industry standards.
- Established and Stable Practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, serving a loyal and established patient base.
- Safety and Compliance: We have a strong safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of Experienced Dental Professionals: You’ll have opportunities for mentorship and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-Oriented: We work together to achieve common goals and celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand that everyone has a life outside of work, and we are committed to helping our team members find a healthy balance between their career and personal life.
How to Apply
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org