The team at Empire Dental in Kamloops BC is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a part-time moving to full-time basis.
The Associate Dentist will provide a full range of dental services with the highest quality of care to ensure our patients have a positive, rewarding experience and leave with a smile. The Ideal Associate for our team and practice is motivated to build strong patient relationships and deliver outstanding, consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://empiredental.ca/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Well-established dental practice with modern equipment – 3D scanner, laser, digital design, Itero, Cerec, PAN and many other technologies to provide the best possible care to our patients.
- Part-time eventually moving to full-time role. This is a permanent placement
- Growing dental practice which means high earning potential
- Training and mentorships for new grads! Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Solid patient base
- No weekends and evenings
- Transit accessible and free parking
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs (or RDAs) to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
- We are not only a team but a family. Our culture and work environment are unique so our practice is a place where you will enjoy coming to work at and exciting in being a part of
24-40 hours per week
2-3 days to start then moving to 4-5 days of the week
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What we are looking for:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from a University recognized by the provincial college / association OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the British Columbia College of Oral Health Professional
- We need someone who can start asap!
- New graduates are welcome
- We are also be open if you are registered to practice in other Canadian provinces
- Motivated to learn and practice dentistry
- Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of British Columbia
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
- Strong ability to work independently and collaboratively when needed
How to Apply
Interested candidates send us your resume to email@example.com quoting Job ID: 2854AD-BC-222