The team at Victoria Court Dental, located in Truro, Nova Scotia is searching for an experienced, enthusiastic, passionate Associate Dentist to join us on a Full-time permanent basis!
Truro, NS is located just a 1 hour drive from Halifax, with more affordable real estate! We’re located in central Nova Scotia and have been known as the “Hub of Nova Scotia”. Downtown Truro offers the best of both worlds – small town ambience combined with a full range of shops, services and recreational opportunities.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: victoriacourtdental.com
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Full-time Permanent employment
- Solid patient base
- Well-established and modern dental practice
- Paid Parking
- Opportunity to do Invisalign and place implants
- Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- 3-4 Days a Week
What we are looking for:
- DDS/DMD Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process
- Licensed with RCDSO and open to licensing with Nova Scotia
- Experience in General Dentistry (restorative, extractions, endodontics, crown & bridge, dentures)
- Experience with Implant Restoration is considered as an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
Email resume with Job ID: 3287AD-NS-321 to email@example.com