Dr. Christy Natsis and Associates is a well-established family dental practice, looking for a kind and professional Associate to join their team. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong relationships of trust with their patients and for practicing dentistry in a fun-loving environment, surrounded by qualified, well-trained staff.
At Dr. Christy Natsis and Associates, we pride ourselves on thorough patient education, gentle treatment methods and quality patient service. We believe that every patient deserves personalized care customized to their specific needs. To this end, we offer a wide range of comprehensive services, including general, cosmetic, prosthodontic, orthodontic and surgical dentistry.
Our operatories are modern, equipped with computers, intra-oral cameras, soft-tissue lasers, and a digital x-ray system. We are in an excellent location, close to both business and residential activity. We also have a beautiful waterfront view.
We offer you:
- large patient base with 25-30 new patients a month
- Skilled level II dental assistants ready to help you provide optimal care to your patients
- An effective administrative team (three front desk receptionists, a treatment coordinator and an office manager), all with 20-30 years experience
- A preventive oriented practice with a strong periodontal program
- Mentoring, if that is your choice
What we’re looking for:
- Professionalism, integrity, kindness and a passion for dentistry
Registration, licensure and good standing with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (R.C.D.S.O)
The desire to work with a team that prioritizes patient care, above all else
The willingness to join a work family that supports each other and whose leadership team promotes career development and success
Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Medical Dentistry
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613 635 4931.