Seeking an Experienced Associate Dentist to join our Dental Family!
Are you looking to reignite your dental career by advancing your skills, taking on more challenging cases, developing meaningful relationships, mentoring, and growing with a large, highly innovative practice?
Our philosophy is centered on people. We believe:
- All patients are deserving of a care experience based on trust, consistency and communication, where they are heard, cared for and their autonomy is respected
- All dental team members are deserving of a work environment which fosters their professional growth, with a joyful atmosphere, deep trust in their team mates, and life balance
- All dentists are deserving of a supportive and ethical place to practice, with mentoring relationships, space to grow, and production based on opportunity and not on pressure
We desire someone who strives to make a difference by providing the highest standards of care and communication for our patients in a stress-free, safe and productive manner. Candidates will be friendly, highly motivated, dependable, flexible and have a passion to grow personally and professionally. We pride ourselves in having modern technology, competitive compensation, a loyal & skilled team that will support your long term success. Our busy practices focus on providing comprehensive care and we are continually expanding our offerings, team and skills to best serve our patients’ needs. Feel the excitement of having a progressive approach to dentistry while fostering close ties to a small town community!
Considered Candidates will have the following:
- Licensed to work as a Dentist in Ontario, and have good standing with the RCDSO
- Proficiency in all areas of general dentistry, especially treatment planning, restorative dentistry and exodontia. Sedation experience is an asset
- Must be comfortable working with children and seniors
- Desire to grow as a professional and take on new skills
- Self-Motivated and Customer Service Oriented
- Strong, clear and respectful communication skills to patients and team
- Treatment philosophy focused on education, prevention and conservative, patient-focused care
- Desire to mentor and shape the future of dentistry
- Willingness to work and participate as an active team member
We have opportunity for those seeking a part-time or full-time position. Flexibility for evenings and weekends preferred. The practice is very busy and the successful candidate can expect to have a full schedule immediately, including major procedures.
Our offices are located approximately 30-40 minutes from London.
If you are interested in joining a dental family to build and grow your professional career we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply