Join the team Lackner Woods Family Dentistry as we are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
What we are offering:
• Full time permanent employment
• Competitive Wages
• Easy access to amenities such as banks, restaurants, café etc…..
• Well established company with experience Dentists, CDAs, Hygienists as well as admin staff.
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA.
• You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
• We value our team members as a family.
What we are looking for:
• Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA
• French Language is an asset
• H.A.R.P Certified
• CPR certification and asset or willingness to obtain within 3 months of hire
• Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
• Experience with Dental management software is considered an asset.
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team including, nurses and surgeons
Job ID: 2206CDA-ON-093
How to Apply
Please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID as subject line