The team at Barrhaven Dental Care located in Nepean, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis.
The ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: http://www.barrhavendentalcare.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees!
What we are offering:
- Full-time permanent role
- Uniform Allowance
- Parking available
- Transit accessible
- Opportunity for advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Certified Dental Assistant. Working at Barrhaven Dental Care you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
• 35 – 40 hours per week
• Mon-Fri and 2 Sat in a month
What we are looking for:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Registered or in process of registering with the Ontario Dental Assistant Association
- We are also open to those licensed in other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome!!
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Abeldent is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 3698CDA-ON-422
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID: 3698CDA-ON-422