One of our renowned clinics located in Port Hope, ON are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis.
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
What we are offering:
- Corporate sponsored incentive programs such as phantom stock option plan for full-time employees (a first of its kind in the Canadian dental industry)
- Full-time position status
- Permanent employment
- Competitive wage
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Certified Dental Assistant. Working at the clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
20-25 hours per week
3-4 Days of the week
Occasional Saturday every few months.
What we are looking for:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Registered with the Ontario Dental Assistant Association
- New graduates welcome
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Dentrix is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 4609CDA-ON-301
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID: 4609CDA-ON-301 to firstname.lastname@example.org.