The team at Impressions Deseronto located in Deseronto, ON, is looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis.
The ideal CDA for our practice values playing their part for the team, to equip the Dentist through providing outstanding treatment assistance and preparing the treatment room and dental equipment/instruments for patient arrival.
We have a large spacious 8 operatory clinic with ample parking, where we strive to provide all patients with care and kindness. We offer services to all, and have 3 dentists that work in our office offering an exceptional patient experience.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: Impressions Dental Centre-Deseronto – Impressions Dental Centres
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
What We Are Offering:
- Corporate sponsored incentive programs such as phantom stock option plan for full-time employees (a first of its kind in the Canadian dental industry)
- Full-time position status
- Permanent employment
- Free Parking available
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Certified Dental Assistant. Working at Impressions Deseronto, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- 40 hours per week
- 5 Days of the week
What We Are Looking For:
- Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
- Registered or in process of registering with the Ontario Dental Assistant Association
- New graduates welcome
- We are also open to those licensed in other Canadian province(s)
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Tracker is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID: 4673CDA-ON-030 to firstname.lastname@example.org.