Join the team Tridont Dental Centre as we are looking for a passionate, hard-working Certified Dental Assistant on a full-time basis to support the Dentist and increase the efficiency and quality of care that our patients receive.
Tridont Dental Centre’s dental care professionals are here to help improve the dental health and appearance of your smile. We offer a wide range of dental treatments to meet all of your family’s dental needs in one convenient location.
When you’re juggling dance recitals with soccer tournaments and work meetings, the last thing you need to worry about is fitting in dental appointments. We offer flexible scheduling options, including weekday evenings and Saturdays, to easily accommodate your busy life. We welcome new patients of all ages to our Brampton clinic and enjoy helping families maintain great oral health.
What we are offering:
• Full time permanent employment
• Competitive Wages
• Well established company with experience Dentists, CDAs, Hygienists as well as admin staff.
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a CDA.
• You will enjoy coming into the office every day because of the team you get to work alongside.
• We value our team members as a family.
What we are looking for:
• Completion of a Certified Dental Assisting Level II
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CDA
• H.A.R.P Certified
• CPR certification and asset or willingness to obtain within 3 months of hire
• Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
• Experience with Dental management software is considered an asset.
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team including, nurses and surgeons
Job ID: 2206CDA-ON-118
How to Apply
Please send your resume on email@example.com with Job ID as subject line