Dental Assistant Level II
We are looking for a Certified Level II Dental Assistant for our new dental office in Mississauga. Our mission is to provide a positive patient experience and work environment, so we are looking for someone who really enjoys serving patients and has a natural enthusiasm for the field of dentistry and for helping others while providing high-quality personalized care.
Most importantly, our office is looking for someone who is a team player, who is organized, has good communication skills, and is a responsible person.
All details will be discussed in the interview. Minimum 2 years of experience is required. Tracker is an asset. Fluency in English and knowledge of IPAC Guidelines are a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- CDA Level II Dental Assistant
- HARP certification required
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Knowledge of Tracker is an asset
- Comprehensive understanding of the dental instrument
- Greet and seat patients
- Clean and prepare treatment rooms
- Maintain and follow IPAC Guidelines
- Sterilize instruments and set up trays
- Must be proficient in taking digital x-rays
- Maintain the autoclaves and sterilization area
Reference ID: In Path Dental – Dental assistant Level II
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Expected start date: September 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $28.00 per hour
1744 Lakeshore Road West Unit 2, Mississauga, ON, L5J 4N8
How to Apply
Please send us your updated resume: firstname.lastname@example.org