Part to Full time Job
We are looking for dynamic associates to join our Dental Office in Scarborough, ON. If you are dedicated to ensuring the highest quality of care for patients, you have excellent communication skills and a friendly yet professional demeanor we would love to meet you!
- Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office
- Huge Opportunity for Advancement
- Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment
- Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures -Digital Office, Intraoral Scanners!
- Clinical Support with experienced Receptionists, Certified Assistants, Hygienists and Dental administrators
- Great patient flow, you will be booked from your first day
- Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
- Flexible Hours…With Outstanding Morning, Evening & Weekend Shifts Available.
Must be registered with RCDSO.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $200,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday and Saturday to start with and potential more days
RCDSO License (required)
Work Location: In person
How to Apply
If Interested send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org