We are seeking a skilled and passionate Dental Associate to join our Kanata dental team and contribute to our mission of delivering the highest standard of dental care. Our current opportunity offers 16-20 hours per week. The position would be a long-term commitment and has the potential for more hours. The ideal candidate for our well-established team will have a strong background (preferably 2-3 years of experience) in general dentistry restorative dentistry, and endodontics, with a commitment to patient comfort and satisfaction.
- General Dentistry: Perform routine dental examinations, assessments, and diagnosis of oral health conditions. Develop and execute comprehensive treatment plans for patients.
- Restorative Dentistry: Perform restorative procedures such as fillings, crowns, bridges, to restore and enhance the functionality and aesthetics of patients’ teeth.
- Endodontics: Conduct root canal treatments, diagnose and manage dental pulp and periapical diseases, and provide appropriate endodontic therapies.
Must be comfortable in all aspects of dentistry and eager to learn more.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered with Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO)
- Eligible to practice dentistry in the province of Ontario
- 2-3 years of experience in practicing dentistry in Canada is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families, in English. French and/or Mandarin is a great bonus but not required.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter referencing “dental associate position” to: