The team at B-Smaily Dental in Kitchener, Ontario is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
In order to ensure your visit is comfortable and relaxing, all of our operatories feature televisions so that you may watch your favorite shows while relaxing under a warm blanket. We also offer complimentary spa hand treatments to ensure a soothing appointment.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://drsmailydental.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
- What We Are Offering:
- Part-time position status
- Permanent employment
- Free Parking available
- Transit accessible
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at B Smaily Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- 16-20 hours per week
- This role will be only Saturdays 9am -3 pm. Additional hours will be provided on weekdays if requested
What We Are Looking For:
- Currently registered or in process of registering with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- We are open to other provinces
- New graduates welcome!
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Tracker and Dentrix is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 4630RDH-ON-100
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the JOB ID: 4630RDH-ON-100