As a dentist at North Dumfries Dentistry, you will play a pivotal role in providing high-quality dental care to our patients.
We are seeking a skilled and compassionate dentist to join our team and commit to our mission of promoting optimal oral health.
- Conduct oral examinations and diagnosis of dental conditions.
- Develop treatment plans and discuss them with patients, addressing their concerns and ensuring their understanding.
- Perform various dental procedures, including but not limited to restorative, endodontic, and oral surgery.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene and preventative care practices.
- Collaborate with the dental team to provide comprehensive care and maintain patient records.
- Uphold the practice’s commitment to ethical and professional standards.
What we are looking for:
- DDS/DMD Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining
- Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
- Registered or in processing of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to the email address below: