Are you interested in building a career and want more than “just a job” and a forever home, then we are the place for you! Our modern practice in Richmond Hill is one of the leading, contemporary, innovative offices in the health care profession.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional patient experience, our passionate team of professionals, and our amazing results. We love to embrace new ideas, smile, laugh, and have fun! We value personality and attitude above all else.
We are currently seeking a Level II Dental Assistant to join our growing dynamic team. Experience is required.
– Managing the patient experience through exceptional customer service skills
– Take intra-oral records and radiographs
– Provide exceptional assisting skills to our clinical team
– Perform Invisalign scans
– Sterilization of instruments by adhering to the RCDSO infection control protocols
– Provide oral health education to our patients and families
– Ability to perform other duties as required for the efficient operation of the practice
– A competitive salary committed to recognizing your contributions
– Work-life balance
– You will be part of a collaborative and engaging team that prioritizes employee development in a positive and fun environment
– You will participate in fun team-building and community initiatives
– We’re a real family!
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work, and we sincerely value your time and your interest. We’re looking forward to reading your application. We thank all applicants, though only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
You’re perfect for this role because:
– You are aligned with our values of Positive Attitude, Team Work, Reliability, Growth Mindset and Detail Oriented – these values shine through in your work and commitment to the team
– You are a positive, motivated, personable professional with a passion for providing exceptional customer service
– Your time management skills are stellar while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
– You have the ability to balance working well independently and as a collaborative team member
– You thrive in a fast-paced environment and tackle challenges with a positive attitude!
– You are proficient with computers, and can adapt to new technologies and processes
What you’ll need to succeed:
– Experience (3+ years)
– Must be NDAEB certified
– Must be HARP certified
– ODAA membership in good standing (preferred)
– Previous orthodontic experience is an asset
– A learning and growth mindset – always looking for ways to improve and set up your game!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com