We are inviting an experienced associate dentist to join our team for our busy office in Maine, USA.
Our dental practice provide comprehensive care to patients from various backgrounds, and we are passionate about delivering the highest level of service.
The position is open due to the fact the the Principal Dentist will be take an academic leave of abscess for two years.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Full Time Residential or Fly-in/ Fly-out Option Available (1-2 weeks rotation monthly)
- Round-trip flights with airport pick-up
- Accommodation near the clinics during your stay
- $1,000 CAD daily compensation plus performance based Bonus pay, Health Insurance, Malpractice Insurance.
- A steady flow of new and walk-in patients
- Dental equipment, including digital X-ray and OPG
- High-quality dental materials
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in surgical extractions, restorative fillings, molar root canal treatments, and full mouth clearance. Implants and orthodontic treatments are available.
We look forward to welcoming a dedicated and compassionate dentist to our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
What we are looking for:
3 years of experience as an associate dentist (preferred but open to New Grads)
Graduated from an accredited USA or Canadian DDS program.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience, skills, and interest in the
For further information or any questions, please feel free to contact us.