We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Associate Dentist to join our dental practice. As an Associate Dentist, you will provide comprehensive dental care to our patients while working closely with our experienced dental team. You will have the opportunity to utilize your clinical skills and expertise to improve the oral health of our patients.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing general dental procedures such as fillings, removable/fixed prosthodontics, and examinations. Collaboration with other dental team members is essential to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care.
Our clinic utilizes the highest level of technology in our dental practice. This includes CBCT, intraoral scanning, 3D printing, in office milling of indirect restorations, intraoral camerasy, and digital radiography.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent clinical skills in general dentistry procedures. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are also important.
If you are passionate about dentistry and committed to providing exceptional patient care, we would love to hear from you.
– Perform general dental procedures including restorations, removable/fixed prosthodontics, and examinations.
– Diagnose and treat oral diseases and conditions
– Develop treatment plans for patients based on their oral health needs
– Collaborate with dental team members to ensure quality patient care
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
– Excellent clinical skills in general dentistry procedures
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Attention to detail and ability to work with precision
– Ability to work well in a team environment
– Knowledge of CAD (Computer-Aided Design) software for dental restorations is a plus