Want to work at a clinic with high production? Relocate to northern ontario!
Our team at Northern Dental in Sault Ste. Marie, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Associate Dentist on a full-time basis!
Our 13 operatory clinic has been serving the community for over 25 years. You will be taking over an existing patient base that is very busy and booked out!
Sault Ste. Marie is located on the River with several outdoors activities. With lakes, mountains, and beaches all around, you’ll be able to make the most of your days off.
We are just a 1 hr 20 minute flight to Toronto!
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.northerndentalcare.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
• High earning potential!
• Solid patient base
• Full-time Permanent position
• Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
• Mentorship and training for new graduates!
• Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
• 40+ hours per week
• Days of the week Monday – Friday Saturdays, flexible schedule
• Flexible days!
What we are looking for:
• DDS/DMD Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
• Registered or in processing of registering with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
• We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
• New graduates welcome!
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please email resume with Job ID: 3661AD-ON-342 to firstname.lastname@example.org