We are looking for an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon for associateship for a busy group practice in Hamilton and Brampton, Ontario. The applicant would have a full scope of practice in oral and maxillofacial procedures. Principal surgeon has privileges at the local hospital with OR access.
Facilities are modern with state of the art setting. We have professional staff with years of experience to help welcome incoming surgeons to allow for a smooth transition.
What we are offering:
– Solid and growing referrer base with high producing practices which means high earning potential
– Full-time Permanent position
– Experienced surgeon that can provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as an OMFS
– 35-40 hours per week
– Days of the week – Monday through Friday, NO weekends
What we are looking for:
– DDS/DMD Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
– Registered with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCSDO)
– Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon and FRCD(C)
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please email your resume with Job ID: 4095OS-5-BJF to firstname.lastname@example.org