The team at Apples Elmvale in Ottawa, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Orthodontist on a full-time basis!
The ideal Orthodontist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
The Apples Dental Clinics have been actively serving our communities for the past 30 years
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://applesdentalelmvale.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
– High producing dental practice which means high earning potential
– Full-time position
– Permanent employment
– Free Parking
– Opportunity to grow and be an equity partner in 123Dentist practices
– Mentorship and training for new graduates
– Experienced dental professionals that provide leadership and mentorship so you can learn and grow as a Dentist
– 30-35 hours per week
– 4 Days / week
– Flexible days
– Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Program from an accredited school or university program, OR successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) equivalency process.
– Registered or in processing of registering with the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
– We are open to those currently registered with other Canadian province(s)
– New graduates welcome
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients’ families
How to Apply
Interested candidates please email your resume with Job ID: 2767Ortho-ON-129 to email@example.com