Owen Sound Dental Clinic is seeking an enthusiastic, friendly and professional associate dentist for our busy practice. You will work with a wonderful team of dental professional in a beautiful small town practice.
The successful candidate will join a fun, friendly and energetic team that provides outstanding care and service to patients of all ages. We are looking for a talented team member who is motivated and excited about what dentistry, as a profession, can offer.
We are looking for someone proficient in all aspects of dentistry including minimal sedation, complicated tooth extractions, fillings, root canals, fixed restorations, dentures, pediatric patients and the management of emergencies. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contribute to the ongoing oral health of the community, deliver outstanding consistent treatment as part of a collaborative team.
What we are offering:
- High producing dental practice with long term staff
- Large patient base in a well-established dental practice
- Continuing education incentives are available
- Highly skilled and talented team of CDAs to assist and support you with delivering treatment and a strong organized front desk team to support you with bookings and managing your schedule efficiently
What we are looking for:
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Certified with NDEB in Good Standing with the RCDSO
- Registered with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario
- Valid CPR Training
- Motivated to learn and practice dentistry; experience is preferred however, new grads are encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated ability to connect and communicate with a variety of patients and address a diversity of patient needs
Take a look at our website to learn more about our office and our team:
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com