Our Busy and well-established family dental practice is seeking a motivated, outgoing part-time associate dentist to join our team.
We need an Immediate Dentist working on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. There are hygienists working on these days and we need a dentist to associate with the patients exams and build up his/her schedule.
- 3 years experience in Canada with a Valid state dental license in good standing
- Familiar with all aspects of general dentistry.
- Good chair-side manner
- Team Player
- Perfect vision and treatment plan
- Proficiency in medical terminology related to dentistry
- Experience working in a dental office setting
- Familiarity with dental office software systems (e.g., Dentrix, Epic
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively interact with patients of all ages, including pediatrics
- Knowledge of the Hindi language is an assett
- Perform dental examinations, diagnoses, and treatment planning for patients
- Perform dental procedures such as fillings, extractions, and root canals
- Educate patients on oral hygiene practices and proper dental care techniques
- Collaborate with dental hygienists and other dental professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records in the dental office software system (e.g., Dentrix, Epic)
- Stay current with advancements in dentistry through continuing education and professional development
How to Apply
All candidates are welcome to submit a resume to: