We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated registered dental hygienist to join our team for every Wednesday and one Saturday a month. Our ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication and treatment follow-through skills, an understanding of Invisalign treatment, and the ability to digitally scan.
– Conduct routine dental cleanings, digital scanning, and X-rays
– Understanding of Invisalign treatment
– Assist in the management of patient flow and time utilization
– Collaborate with our team of dental professionals to provide excellent patient care
– Maintain a positive attitude, demonstrate gratitude, and work collaboratively with our dedicated hygiene assistant
The working hours are Wednesday 11am-8pm and one Saturday/month 8am-3pm. Salary will be based on experience and performance in the work interview.
If you are passionate about dental hygiene and want to work in a collaborative, positive, and growth-oriented environment, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
– CDHO member in good standing
– IPAC Reprocessing in Community Health Care settings certificates
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start our conversation.