Kitchener Dental is looking for a passionate Registered Dental Hygienist on a Part-time!
Kitchener Dental has been at this location for over 20 years and we always welcome new patients. We are a family-oriented practice with many loyal patients.
Our location is wheelchair accessible and close to the highway, with free parking.
Our friendly team consists of two dentists and three hygienists.
Our patients are treated like family and friends here, and we offer fair treatment plans and pricing.
What we are offering:
• Permanent Part-time employment
• Competitive wages
• Well-established busy clinic.
• Work on Mondays and Tuesdays Evenings
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals.
• A great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist.
• We truly value our patients and staff members.
What we are looking for:
• Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
• Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but not required
• Valid CPR Certification
• Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
• Performing all aspects of dental hygiene services and maintaining proper sterilization techniques.
• Providing excellent patient care during all hygiene visits.
• Building strong patient relationships while maintaining professionally ethical behavior.
• Providing tailored experience based on patients’ expectations to develop and retain patient loyalty.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2205RDH-ON-122
How to Apply
Please send your resume on email@example.com with Job ID as subject line