Wharncliffe Family Dental is looking for a passionate Registered Dental Hygienist on a Full-Time!
Wharncliffe Family Dental has been open for more than 30 years. We are dedicated to greeting each of our patients in a friendly and warm manner. Our goal is to use our years of dental experience and skills in an open and caring way, so you can trust that we will help you achieve the smile of your dreams. We are committed to providing complete information, so that you can make educated decisions about your treatment. Our dentists in North London are dedicated to helping you achieve excellent smiles for your oral health needs.
Through top-quality restorative, cosmetic, and preventative dentistry services, along with technologies that allow dentists to be more thorough than ever before, our dental clinic is dedicated to helping you achieve a healthy smile that optimizes your health, appearance, and confidence. We’re also a kid friendly office.
What we are offering:
• Permanent Full-time employment
• Competitive wages
• Well-established busy clinic.
• Transit accessible. Bus #02, 93, 94
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals.
• A great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist.
• We truly value our patients and staff members.
What we are looking for:
• Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
• Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but not required
• Valid CPR Certification
• Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
• Performing all aspects of dental hygiene services and maintaining proper sterilization techniques.
• Providing excellent patient care during all hygiene visits.
• Building strong patient relationships while maintaining professionally ethical behavior.
• Providing tailored experience based on patients’ expectations to develop and retain patient loyalty.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2205RDH-ON-087
How to Apply
Please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID as subject line