Tuscany Dental is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part time basis.
Tuscany Dental Centre is proud to serve the local Calgary community, providing quality, reliable Calgary dentist services. We offer a relaxed and comfortable experience for your entire family in our Calgary dental clinic, making your visit easy and stress-free.
We always strive to make effective use of the most advanced dental technologies and procedures available in order to deliver the best possible dental care to our patients. Regardless of whether it’s a simple dental checkup or a complex dental surgery procedure, our dentists will always use the most advanced techniques, technologies, and materials to deliver excellent dental care.
As well as our full range of family dental services in Calgary, we also have a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can help you to achieve a brighter, better smile. From dental teeth whitening to Invisalign procedures for straighter teeth, our cosmetic dentistry in Calgary is here to help.
What we are offering:
• Part-time permanent employment
• Well-established busy clinic in NW Calgary
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at Tuscany Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
What we are looking for:
• Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Alberta
• Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH is preferred but not required
• New graduates are welcome to apply
• Valid CPR Certification
• Experience with dental practice management software Dentrix is considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
Job ID: 2206RDH-AB-025
How to Apply
Please send your resume on email@example.com with Job ID as subject line