Altima Dental is currently hiring a Full Time enthusiastic and energetic Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team of professionals at our clinic in Morrisburg, ON.
** Monday to Friday **
New Graduated Welcome – Tuition reimbursement will be offered for new graduates!
- Consistently meets Altima’s accepted clinical standards of practice requirements for Oral Cancer Screenings, periodontal disease management and Periodic Comprehensive Oral Examinations.
- Ensures that patients receive optimal hygiene treatment based on clinical findings and their goal for comprehensive oral health.
- Provides findings, recommends a course of treatment and works in partnership with patients and families to achieve desired appropriate health outcomes. Co-creates a hygiene care plan using agreed upon interventions. Regularly monitors and adjusts each plan to ensure goals are achieved and the plan remains appropriate to the patient’s condition and/or abilities.
- Supports all departments in the dental centre and the Altima group by aligning individual contributions with those of the team and group. Shares needed information with others in a timely and efficient manner.
- Successfully completed a recognized dental hygiene program
- Current registration with the CDHO
- Experience with Dentrix is considered an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
How to Apply
Please email resume to Stephanie Hubley @ firstname.lastname@example.org