The team at Kensington Dental Clinic located in Kensington, PEI is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a temporary full-time basis (Maternity Leave Coverage).
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
New grads are welcome!
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
• Relocation bonus!
• Retention bonus!
• Full-time position
• Temporary employment – minimum 12 months contract
• 4 weeks vacation
• Paid lunch
• Opportunity for advancement
• Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at Kensington Dental Clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
What we are looking for:
• Currently registered or in process of registering with the Prince Edward Island Dental Council
• New graduates welcome!
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
• Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 2576RDH-PE-186
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ID: 2576RDH-PE-186