The team at Dentistry 390 located in London,ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a full-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.dentistry390.com/
What we are offering:
- Permanent employment
- Modern equipment – Intraoral Cameras, Digital Radiography, Lightwalker Laser, Picasso Laser
- Free parking on site
- Transit accessible
- Opportunity for advancement
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at clinic name, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
35 hours per week with no weekends – 1 hour lunch time
Monday – Thursday
What we are looking for:
Are you the right combination of professionalism, experience, passion, and fun? Do you know how to prioritize, take initiative, and embrace learning? Do you love to talk to your patients in such a way that creates value, reflects empathy, and offers a unique experience? If you thrive working in and sustaining a dental environment that is modern, organized, professional and enjoyable then this is the place for you.
As a dental hygienist on our team, you will be able to use your skills to their fullest potential. Educating and managing your patient’ treatment options and directing them to overall health solutions can be part of your dream job. You will work with and be supported by an amazing team of doctors, hygienists, assistants, receptionists, and office manager.
- Laser certified preferred
- Passion for improving patients’ health and lives through patient education
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Intuitive team support
- Elevated organizational skills
- Comprehensive understanding of dental procedures
- Initiative to plan the patient’s ongoing periodontal care and treatment plan
- Love of learning
In fulfilling your role, you will be building and developing relationships by:
- Concerned and caring listening,
- Creating a personal connection with patients
- Effectively communicating and monitoring patient’s recommended treatment
- Providing customized treatment to each patient using all your skills
- Exercising your full potential by taking initiative
- Recognizing and utilizing every learning opportunity
- Actively participating in Team Events/Seminars/Courses/Conventions
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 2583RDHON-080
Currently registered or in process of registering with the: College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
Open to new graduates
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org