The team at Whitehills Dental are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis – NO evenings or weekends!
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
Come to visit our website at: https://whitehillsdentalcentre.com/
This is a good opportunity for new grads!
What we are offering:
- Part-time employment – 25 hours per week
- Free parking
- Comprehensive Benefit Package: dental, vision, and health
- Team activities: going to hockey games occasionally with the whole office staff
- Advanced technologies (i.e., Itero) and we are in the process of doing some clinic updates
- No evenings and weekends!
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at Whitehills Dental, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
What we are looking for:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
- Open to new grads!
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 2514RDH-ON-059
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job ID: 2514RDH-ON-059