The team at Orangeville, ON is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a temporary part-time basis.
We are a busy dental practice with a dynamic team.
What we are offering:
- Part-time position status
- Mat leave Temporary employment
- Uniform Allowance
- Free parking
- Bonus structure for Hygienist every three months
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at our clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
- 12 hours per week
- Monday and Tuesdays 2:30pm -8pm
- Temporary contract start May 15th 2023
What we are looking for:
- Currently registered or in process of registering with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- We are also open to those licensed in other Canadian province(s)
- New graduates welcome!
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Abedent is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 2963RDH-5-CGI
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com