The team at Kingston Dental Centre located in Kingston, ON is currently hiring a Full-Time Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team of professionals.
Kingston is just the right size for anyone who likes eclectic restaurants, a thriving arts scene, and a vibrant university-town atmostphere. We are located in the city centre beside Kingston’s main city bus terminal, only minutes from downtown, Queen’s University and St. Lawrence College.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.altimadental.com/locations/kingston-dentist/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
Signing bonus or relocation bonus offered
What we are offering:
- Corporate sponsored incentive programs such as phantom stock option plan for full-time employees (a first of its kind in the Canadian dental industry)
- Full-time position
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Permanent employment
- Free Parking
- Benefits Offered
- Opportunity for professional advancement
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Opportunity to learn and excel in operating dental practice scanner iTero
- Team building activities
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
32+ hours per week
Monday to Friday – 8am to 6pm (with flexibility)
Saturday – 8am to 4pm (with flexibility)
What we are looking for:
- Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- We’re open to other provinces
- New graduates are welcome!
- Currently licensed in Dental Hygiene is preferred
- Previous experience with Dentrix Software is an asset
- Current CPR and First Aid training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 4405RDH-ON-302
How to Apply
on your application please provide the following ID # 4405RDH-ON-302