The team at Altima Bramalea Dental Centre located in Brampton, ON are looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
- Part-time position status
- Permanent employment
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Uniform Allowance
- Parking available
- Transit accessible
- Opportunity for advancement
- Team building activities
- Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
- Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
- Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at Altima Bramalea Dental Centre, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
24 hours per week
Monday 11am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 4pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
What we are looking for:
- Registered or in process of registering with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- Minimum 1 year of experience is required
- Experience with dental practice management software such as Dentrix is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
- Customer service mindset
- 123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply with a resume quoting the Job ID: 3027RDH-ON-305 to email@example.com