The team at Altima College West, located in Toronto ON, are looking passionate, experienced, enthusiastic and customer focused Registered Dental Hygienist to join our clinical team on a Part- time basis.
The ideal Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
What we are offering:
• Part-time Permanent employment
• Working 3 days a week; Monday, Tuesday and Saturday
• We are offering completive wages, dental benefits, paid lunches
• Growing patient base
• Well established and reputable dental practice
• Onsite parking available
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel as a Hygienist
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Hygienist. Working at Altima College West, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
What we are looking for:
• Currently registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario
• Min of 1+ year of experience as an RDH
• Ortho experience would be an asset however training will be provided
• Valid CPR Certification
• Experience with dental practice management software is considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job ID: 3022RDH-ON-313
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume to email@example.com, quoting the job ID: 3022RDH-ON-313