The team at Brampton Family Dental Team located in Brampton, Ontario is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis. The ideal candidates for our clinic is a multi-tasker who values playing their part for the team. We are looking for someone who provides outstanding treatment to our valued patients.
Join the Brampton Family Dental Team! We are looking great Team Member to join our Brampton location.
Learn more about our team and clinic here: https://www.bramptonfamilydental.com/
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices with more than 425 locations nationwide and over 5,000 employees.
- Appropriately assess, plan, implement and evaluate services for patient care
- Perform all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services, including scaling, root planning, polishing consistent with the guidelines of CDHO, fluoride, oral hygiene instruction and whitening at the highest standard possible
- Responsible to determine individual and appropriate hygiene treatment plan and effectively communicate to patient
- Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
- Provide a consistent patient experience during each hygiene visit
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical and professional behavior
- Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients ‘expectations
- Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
Requirements and qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
- Registered with the College of Dental Hygienist of Ontario (C.D.H.O)
- Valid CPR Certification an asset
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and weekends based on business needs.
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to a variety of patients
- Experience with Dental practice management software (such as Tracker) is considered an asset
What we are offering:
- Permanent position
- Competitive wages
- Great team to work with
- Training and support from skilled colleagues
- Collaborative team environment fast paced environment
- Convenient and flexible working schedule
Monday – 12pm to 8pm
Thursday – 9am to 5pm
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 4321-RDH-ON-120
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your resume along with the job ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.